California Employment Counsel
Risa graduated from . . . Stanford Law School and UC Berkeley.
Has worked as . . . an employment attorney for fifteen years.
Clients comment that Risa is . . . thoughtful, pragmatic, and a non-stop advocate.
Can’t work without . . . great music, iced tea, and a red pen.
Clients call Risa about . . .
- Employment Litigation
- Employment Counseling
- Wage and Hour Issues
- California HR Compliance
- Executive Employment and Separation Agreements
- Leave Issues
- ADA Compliance
She has worked extensively with . . .
- Start-up/Expanding Businesses
- Software Tech
- Multi-State Employers
- Retail and Commission Sales
- Southern California Employers
- Hospitality and Restaurants
*admitted in California only